Would you rather?

MOVIE EDITION

Action: Would you rather…

Fight the machines in “The Matrix”

If you choose this option, offered to you in the form of a red pill by the mysterious Morpheus, you will discover the truth about the virtual world known as the Matrix and fight alongside your favorite heroes from this dystopian, mind blowing, action flick. It’ll be a battle for the fate of the human race as you, Neo, Trinity and others fight for the freedom of mankind. Follow Morpheus and he’ll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

OR

Fight the mercenaries in “Die Hard”

Upon choosing this option, you’ll join the shoeless, gun-toting cop John McClane as he fights his way through Nakatomi Plaza against the radical thieves that have seized the building. Heavily outnumbered, you’ll have to use your skills and smarts to survive as much as any firearm. Further complicating this is the charismatic villainy of leader Hans Gruber and the inept response of local police and the FBI. On the bright side, now you have a machine gun, ho, ho, ho.

Horror: Would you rather…

Live in Haddonfield, Illinois

Opting to live in Haddonfield will mean you’ll have the constant threat of Michael Myers on the prowl. With near-superhuman strength and invulnerability, he’s a force to be reckoned with on Halloween night. After all, this is the same man who was confronted by an entire mob of armed Haddonfield citizens and his only response was to put his mask on. So if you’re brave enough to select the lovely town of Haddonfield, hunker down, because tonight is the night he came home.

OR

Live in Derry, Maine

Welcome to Derry! It’s a delightful little place to live with a particularly gruesome history. There’s also a shapeshifting monster known as It from another dimension on the loose, though he thankfully comes out to hunt every 27 years. No matter who you are, if you have a fear and encounter Pennywise the Dancing Clown, he’ll feed on it. There are always methods to face your fears and survive, of course, though maybe don’t go near a sewer all the same. If you do, there’s the chance that you’ll float too.

Comedy: Would you rather…

Attend a party with the Plastics in “Mean Girls”

Wow, you’ve been accepted! Regina George has decided that you’re cool enough to hang out with their group of friends; you can officially party it up with the plastics. While not nearly as chaotic as the next option on the list, there’s still plenty of drama to go around including exes, backstabbing betrayal and cruel pranks. If it’s worth it to hang with the Queen Bee though, then have fun! Just remember that on Wednesdays, you wear pink.

OR

Attend a party with the boys in “Project X”

Congratulations! You’ve chosen to attend the party of the century with Costa, JB and Thomas! The party is mostly Costa’s idea; you’re just along for the ride. You’ll interact with hundreds of strangers as you celebrate at Thomas Kub’s house for his birthday. A series of catastrophes and mishaps will ensue, including such objects as a runaway car, a flamethrower and a bouncy castle. Enjoy it while it lasts; trouble is on the way come morning. Tonight, however, is a game changer.