Top 7 DOI Photos from Semester 1

As we look back at the first semester of 2023-2024 year at LHS, no reasonable amount of photos could pinpoint just how amazing these past 5 months have been. However, we have narrowed it down to the top 7 photos DOI photos, not in any particular order.

The seniors sing Uptown Funk as their karaoke song to compete for the desired spirit cup. The senior class ultimately won the competition after a well put up fight. (Rishi Tipparti)
On the sidelines of the Wildcats vs. Scouts game on Sept. 14, 2023, the cheer team shows off a pyramid. This was the cover photo for the Elevate issue from Oct. 5th. (Ash Magalhaes)
The full company of One Acts gathers for a final bow at the end of the show. With the directors in front, they all celebrate both their work and the seniors. (Caroline Scott)
Senior Sophia Weick leads her team in a chant before tearing up the field. Weick’s team scored the most touchdowns out of any team during the game. (Alex Clark)
The Libertyville band gives a halftime performance, both to showcase their musical talent and to celebrate the Wildcat lead. By halftime, the home team was up 22-13 over Lemont, allowing the band to play an energizing set of songs, including “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from Toy Story. (Caroline Scott)
Junior and quarterback Quinn Schambow (7) sprints across the field as he searches for an opening to pass the ball. Schambow passed for 290 yards during the game against Stevenson, contributing to 17 completions and three passing touchdowns. (Sophie Lee)
Senior Jordana Block-Terson plays Janet Van De Graaff as she performs the song “Show Off.” “As someone who’s been performing for so long, getting to play someone who’s a show girl and loves the glamor and the stage in the spotlight really helped,” Block-Terson said. “I love the spotlight as much as anyone else.” (Danielle Lam)