Rohan+Kanianchalil

Photo courtesy of Rohan Kanianchalil

Rohan Kanianchalil

Q: What do you want people to know about you?

A: Some things that I want people to know about me is that I volunteer in guest services at Condell, I play on the school’s basketball and tennis team, and I’m in many other clubs like Math Team, WYSE, and the Student Leadership Initiative

Q: Why are you running for Exec Board and what are your plans if you are voted on?

A: I’m running for Exec Board because I want to make school more enjoyable for the students and that because I know a lot of students, through sports and other clubs, that I would be able to incorporate their ideas into the decisions we make next year. If I was voted to be on Exec Board, I would try to improve on what has already been a great year, with other initiatives that would help the community and to allow more students to have a say in the decisions that us as the Exec Board would make.

Q: How long have you been a part of Student Council?

A: I have been a part of Student Council for all three years, [been] on the class board every year, this year being the junior class president.

One of Kanianchalil's campaign posters. Click to enlarge.
Photo courtesy of Rohan Kanianchalil
One of Kanianchalil’s campaign posters. Click to enlarge.

Drops of Ink • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in