Restaurants Near Me

Located three minutes away and open at 10 a.m., Picnic basket offers food that is priced at approximately eight dollars and ready in three minutes.
Carly Wegren

Picnic Basket

Offering a range of soups, sandwiches, and salads, Picnic Basket lives up to its name while delivering variety and quality to their customers. An approximate three minutes from the high school without having the cross the busy Milwaukee Avenue, Picnic Basket averages a three-minute wait, making them a quick fix for the hungry teenager.

Located five minutes away and open at 10 a.m., Culver's offers food that is priced at approximately eight dollars and ready in seven minutes.
Carly Wegren
Located five minutes away and open at 10 a.m., Culver’s offers food that is priced at approximately eight dollars and ready in seven minutes.

Culver’s

Located off of 176, Culver’s is a prime location for classic, Midwest lunch options. Offering everything from Butterburgers to Fresh Frozen Custards, and located across Milwaukee Avenue within five minutes from the high school, Culver’s is a comfort food lover’s paradise.

Located 60 minutes away and open at 8 a.m., the Brat Stop offers food that is priced at approximately ten dollars. It is suggested that food be ordered prior to arrival.
Carly Wegren

Brat Stop

For the more adventurous senior craving a hearty brat or cheese, the notorious Brat Stop is located just southwest of Kenosha, Wisconsin. It is recommended that food is ordered ahead of time as travel to and from the Brat Stop totals about 60 minutes.

Located three minutes away and open at 11 a.m., Chipotle offers food that is priced at approximately eight dollars and ready in three minutes.
Carly Wegren

Chipotle

Well-known to the Libertyville community, Chipotle, settled just off of Milwaukee Avenue, is always ready to satisfy customers with sizzling meats and sofritas for your taco, burrito, or burrito bowl fix. Guacamole and chips are always available as well, but, of course, the guac is extra.

Located three minutes away and open at 11:30 a.m., Hanakawa offers food that is priced at approximately ten to fifteen dollars. It is suggested that food be ordered prior to arrival.
Carly Wegren

Hanakawa

A local favorite that fits one’s hibachi needs, Hanakawa offers fried rice, sushi, and your choice of Japanese cuisine. About a five-minute drive from the high school, and located on Milwaukee Avenue, it is recommended that meals are ordered in advance.

Located three minutes away and open at 11 a.m., Thai Noodles Cafe offers food that is priced at approximately thirteen dollars. It is suggested that food be ordered prior to arrival due to a fifteen minute wait.
Carly Wegren

Thai Noodles Cafe

Local to the Libertyville High School students, Thai Noodle Cafe offers the best Thai food in the area. With orders ranging from their famous Chicken Fried Rice and Pad Thai to a mixture of authentic Thai appetizers, this family feel restaurant is sure to fit your hungry stomach.

Located five minutes away and open at 11 a.m., Rosati's offers food that is priced at approximately five to ten dollars and ready in one minute.
Carly Wegren
Located five minutes away and open at 11 a.m., Rosati’s offers food that is priced at approximately five to ten dollars and ready in one minute.

Rosati’s

Offering their popular “Two for Tuesday” dining option, lunch consumers are able to buy one slice of pizza and receive another for free. Besides pizza, Rosati’s offers a wide variety of food, like pasta, salad, and sandwiches.  If you are in the mood for Italian cuisine, this restaurant is the place to go.

Located fourteen minutes away and open at 11 a.m., Suzy's Swirl offers food that is priced at approximately $3.25 and ready in one minute.
Carly Wegren
Located fourteen minutes away and open at 11 a.m., Suzy’s Swirl offers food that is priced at approximately $3.25 and ready in one minute.

Suzy’s Swirl

A true hole-in-the-wall establishment, Suzy’s Swirl is a great option for those with a sweet tooth. For a student who doesn’t want a full lunch or is craving a froyo parfait, Suzy’s offers a wide range of sorbetto, gelato, and frozen yogurt with flavors that change weekly as well as a wide range of topping options.