BREAKING NEWS: Students gather to address Israel-Palestine conflict in walkout

Stylish Staff Members

Mr. Wiggins describes his style as, “Casual-preppy in a way, more on the laid-back side.  We asked Mr. Wiggins where he shops the most, he said, ”Really Costco, that’s really it. That’s my mecca of stories is Costco.”
    Mr. Wiggins describes his style as, “Casual-preppy in a way, more on the laid-back side.
    We asked Mr. Wiggins where he shops the most, he said, ”Really Costco, that’s really it. That’s my mecca of stories is Costco.”
    We asked Ms. Hyla how she would describe her style: “I try to dress professional everyday for work, but also a little sassy with a pop of color”. Ms. Hyla's favorite  store is "probably tied between Ann Taylor Loft and J. Crew."
    We asked Ms. Hyla how she would describe her style: “I try to dress professional everyday for work, but also a little sassy with a pop of color.”
    Ms. Hyla’s favorite
    store is “probably tied between Ann Taylor Loft and J. Crew.”

Ms. Kuceyeski describes her style as “Classy, casual or like comfortable classy”.   “My top 3 [stores are] Banana Republic, Ann Taylor Loft, and Akira,” said Ms.  Kuceyeski.
    Ms. Kuceyeski describes her style as “Classy, casual or like comfortable classy.”
    “My top 3 [stores are] Banana Republic, Ann Taylor Loft, and Akira,” said Ms. Kuceyeski.
    Ms. Lara and her friend Mason describes her style as "“Eclectic, I’m not one thing all the time.” Her favorite places to shop are, “I shop anywhere from kind of expensive places to T.J. Maxx ,Target, and Kohl’s”.
    Ms. Lara and her friend Mason describes her style as ““Eclectic, I’m not one thing all the time.”
    Her favorite places to shop are, “I shop anywhere from kind of expensive places to T.J. Maxx ,Target, and Kohl’s.”

Mr. Brenner describes his style as "I like a shirt and tie, even when I wear a math team t-shirt I have to have a shirt and tie on underneath”.  We asked him where he shops most and he said, “I buy my pants at Jos A. Bank and [I go] mostly to Sears for my shirts”.
    Mr. Brenner describes his style as “I like a shirt and tie, even when I wear a math team t-shirt I have to have a shirt and tie on underneath.”
    We asked him where he shops most and he said, “I buy my pants at Jos A. Bank and [I go] mostly to Sears for my shirts.”
    Mrs. Amann describes her style as ”Athletic and Comfortable. I think our [gym teachers] goal would be to look athletic, be able to move around with the kids, and still look fashionable”.  When asked where she shops the most she said, "I would go with Dick’s Sporting Goods and Lululemon.
    Mrs. Amann describes her style as ”Athletic and Comfortable. I think our [gym teachers] goal would be to look athletic, be able to move around with the kids, and still look fashionable.”
    When asked where she shops the most she said, “I would go with Dick’s Sporting Goods and Lululemon.”