Secretary of State
- Anna Valencia – Valencia was elected as Chicago’s city clerk. She is a first-generation college student, who is a strong advocate for women’s rights. She aims to modernize the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Alexi Giannoulias – Giannoulias is an American financier and politician who was elected as Illinois state treasurer at 30, becoming the youngest state treasurer in the nation. He plans to toughen ethics laws in order to fight corruption. He also intends to bring communities together by improving access to libraries and education programs.
- David Moore – Moore intends to serve his community by embodying service, business, and responsibility.
- Sidney Moore – Moore intends to focus on road safety, including expanding technology to increase online access, expanding driver services, and the use of the secretary of state police to help with road safety.
- Dan Brady – Brady is a current state representative in McLean County, and has been the Deputy Republican Leader since 2017. He plans to work to increase organ donor registration, provide better driver’s education for teenagers, and enhance resources for elderly citizens,
- John C. Milhiser – Milheiser is running for Secretary of State to fight corruption and promote more ethical government. He wants to establish more public trust in government and deliver more efficient services.