Capricorn

Capricorn

Dear Capricorn, it’s shaping up to be quite a month for you! On Monday, Dec. 2, the lucky planet Jupiter moved into your sign, where it will stay for a whole year. During this time, success will be directly related to hard work, and this is an area in which you thrive, Capricorn. Keep doing what you’re doing and success is sure to follow. Venus enters Aquarius on Thursday, Dec. 19, which brings some unconventional energy with it when it comes to love. You can be quite a traditional and routine person, Capricorn, and this is no secret. But don’t let the idiosyncratic nature of this transit scare you; it might be a good time to take some risks when it comes to love, something you typically loathe to do. Adding to all the excitement, the sun moves into your sign on Saturday, Dec. 21, marking the beginning of Capricorn season. With this, things in your life will begin to fall into place, and rewards for your hard work this year will begin to manifest right before your eyes.

Drops of Ink • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in